Saturday, January 9, 2021

Prophecy of Trump Presidency Ripped
Back to Main Page

Bill Weather - edited 1/22/21

In October 2016, about 10 days before the 2016 presidential election, I was given this very vivid vision one early morning as I was awakening and praying about the election.

I posted this picture you see below, several days later, on November 1st, 2016 in the Facebook group End Times Investing here. I pulled it up from 4 years ago in the group, for anyone to see, with many pre 2016 election, members therein as a witness to the validity of this vision/prophecy. The picture at the bottom right is a snap of the edit history of the post as well, showing just a slight edit the day after, on Nov 2, 2016, to verify it hasn't been touched since then.

I initially misreported the order of events of this on facebook November 1st, 2016


To my best memory, I first saw a picture of Hillary on the left. It was just a picture of her, very similar to the picture I pulled off the internet that you see in this Facebook post to the right. Then it was as if an angel had come down and drew a big red X at the bottom right on her picture.

Immediately after that, I saw a picture of Donald Trump appear to Hillary's right, very similar to this Facebook picture you see on the right. It first appeared as a full picture of him. Then it suddenly ripped in half, as if the angel had ripped it in half like a piece of paper, leaving a bunch of course rough edges. As the picture ripped, it jerked my neck back, leaving me with some slight muscles pulled in my neck. It was that vivid.

It's obvious the red X on Hillary meant she would be out, and Trump in. And the ripped pic of Trump in half, signifying half a presidency, or just a 1 term presidency?

    Maybe he runs again and wins in 2024, but for now, this prophetic vision is fulfilled.



2 comments:

  1. Trump tendrĂ¡ dos presidencias, serĂ¡ presidente nuevamente, y con ellos desgracias y caos para el mundo.

    ReplyDelete